Australian thrash metal/punk rock mob, King Parrot, have announced that they will be returning to Europe this winter, for what will be their biggest tour of the continent yet.
After a triumphant run of the North American and Australian circuit, King Parrot will be touring Europe as direct support to legendary metallers Soulfly in January, February and March 2016. The bill will also include US thrash/groove metallers, Incite.
King Parrot will step foot on European soil for the second time since their March trek with Weedeater, giving the chance to live through the experience of their new album, Dead Set, in the flesh. The album was released in May 2015 on Agonia Records, shortly after the band’s nomination for a Metal Hammer (UK) Golden God Award.
Commented by frontman Matt Young:
Having the opportunity to tour with Soulfly through the UK and Europe is an honour and we are really looking forward to our most extensive tour of the continent. Our new record ‘Dead Set’ has been received really well there, but it’s our live show where the band excels. We feel like our live performance is pushing boundaries within the extreme realm of music, so having this chance to perform in a lot of new places is really important to us. We look forward to bring our new brand of chaos to the stages across Europe in 2016.
- January 29th – UK, Nottingham @ Rock City Basement
- January 30th – UK, London @ O2 Academy Islington
- January 31st – UK, Bristol @ Marble Factory
- February 2nd – Ireland, Dublin @ Academy Green Room
- February 3rd – UK, Belfast @ Limelight 2
- February 4th – UK, Glasgow @ King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- February 5th – UK, Manchester @ Academy 3
- February 6th – UK, Norwich @ Waterfront
- February 7th – UK, Wolverhampton @ Slade Rooms
- February 8th – UK, Brighton @ Concorde 2