After releasing EP number one, Part One: The Radioactive Club, which is the first in a series of three, to much applause from world-wide music fans, IMBIUM are heading out an a UK tour to show off what they created.
In a review of the EP by Anthem Review, it was said:
The Radioactive Club does produce a sturdy foundation for the band’s upcoming album. It demonstrates a will to experiment, stark ability to create, and the talent and invention needed to begin a lasting career.
The three-piece from Worthing plan on doing just that – carving out a lasting career using their skills of mixing together rock, punk and jazz influence with distant 70’s sounds, so they can create more of that unique b-movie genre they have become so well-known for.
But, for those few that still have to hear of the b-movie saviours, they have nine dates to catch the boys in action, including one at frontman Matt Charbonneau’s house if you’re cheeky enough to blag yourself in.
Imbium will be performing at the following venues:
- October 27 – Bideford (Palladium)
- October 28 – Northampton (King Billy)
- October 29 – Leicester (The Shed)
- October 30 – Stoke (The Full Moon)
- October 31 – Pontypool (The Dragonffli)
- November 1 – Bournemouth (The Winchester)
- November 2 – Matt’s House
- November 5 – Worthing (FortyTwo)