London sludge-doom metal five-piece Hang the Bastard are happy to announce details of their last UK shows of 2015 and this will include dates with Sylosis as well as select headline shows after their recent headline appearance at Mammothfest in Brighton.
Ahead of the tour, the band has released a music video for the song ‘Hornfel’. A true riff laden, beer swilling anthem that has become a fan favourite on the critically acclaimed album and was filmed at The Underworld, a venue that the band has played many times over their career. Watch the video below.
In support of their latest album Sex In The Seventh Circle, the band will be out on the road for a short headline tour and will also be joining their friends Sylosis for select shows in October and November.
Joe Nally (Bass/Vocals) in Hang comments:
These shows will be our last until next year as we are off to write album number 3! We will be playing some songs we haven’t played in a few years, so make sure you don’t miss out!
- Oct 21: Craufurd Arms Milton Keynes (with Sylosis)
- Oct 22: Sub89 Reading (with Sylosis)
- Oct 23: Sound Circus Bournemouth (with Sylosis)
- Nov 9: The Black Heart London (headline)
- Nov 10: Hobos Bridgend (with Sylosis)
- Nov 11: The Key Club Leeds (headline)
- Nov 12: Slade Rooms Wolverhampton
- Nov 13: Live Rooms Chester (with Sylosis)
- Nov 14: The Wheatsheaf Oxford (headline)