Do these guys ever take a day off? As the build up to their eagerly awaited début album Without Wonderland continues, Scottish rockers Altered Sky are delighted to announce they will be touring the UK this November on their biggest headline tour so far. This tour will be the first chance to hear the songs from Without Wonderland following the album’s release on the 20th of November.
Altered Sky will be playing 9 shows up and down the country with support from Everybody Looks Famous, Fake The Attack and Elessar. Not all support bands are appearing on all the shows, so please check individual listings for the full line up of each gig.
Altered Sky vocalist Ana comments:
We had such a fantastic response to Bury it All, and the PULP tour, that we just can’t wait to get back out on tour to see you all again! This is our biggest and best tour to date, its going to be awesome playing some new songs from ‘Without Wonderland’ and catching up with our friends, new and old.
Catch Altered Sky at the following:
- November 22nd Leeds, Key Club
- November 23rd Manchester, Factory
- November 24th Newcastle, Think Tank
- November 25th London, The Garage
- November 26th Basingstoke, Sanctury
- November 27th Cheltenham, The 2 Pigs
- November 28th Undertone, Cardiff
- November 29th Birmingham, The Rainbow
- November 30th Glasgow, G2
Tickets for the shows can be acquired from the band’s official web store or from the venues directly.