Sludgy misery merchants Dead Existence will be heading out on a European tour with The Moth, beginning this Saturday in Oxford with Conan before calling at London, Belgium, Germany, Denmark and France.
Since their inception back in 2004, Dead Existence have become a reliably heavy force on the UK’s live circuit. After impressing everyone back in 2007 with their self-titled debut (plus with a split with Brighton’s sludge heroes Dopefight two years later), the band just seemed to get bleaker and bleaker, as evidenced by their 2011 EP Born Into The Planet’s Scars.
New album Endless Misery could well be Dead Existence’s most imposing piece of work yet, an hour long exploration of shame, regret and great big riffs.
The full list of tour dates is as follows:
- 4th July – Oxford (UK) – The Wheatsheaf [w/ Conan + Deisel King]
- 6th July – London (UK) – [secret show – TBA]
- 7th July – Namur – (BE) – Belvedere [w/ The Moth]
- 8th July – Hamburg (DE) – Druckerei, Gangeviertel [w/ The Moth]
- 9th July – Copenhagen (DK) – Underwerket [w/ The Moth]
- 10th July – Flensburg (DE) – Luftschloss Fabrik [w/ The Moth]
- 11th July – Reims (FR) – Escape Turenne [w/ Valve]
- 25th July – London (UK) – The Summer Sizzler, 22 Blenheim Gardens, Blackwood [w/ Gurt + Torpor etc]