German psych-rockers, Kadavar have just announced a full UK Tour for this November.
Drummer Tiger commented
We are stoked to return to the UK this fall! It has been two years already and with a new record in the pocket, we are looking forward to play again. It’s gonna get faster, louder and dirtier! See you all very soon!
Kadavar will be bringing Californian rockers The Shrine as main support and Swedish classic rock quintet Horisont will also play all the dates.
Tickets on sale from 4th June via the usual outlets.
- 8th November – Manchester Sound Control
- 9th November – Glasgow – Audio
- 10th November – Leeds – The Brudenell Social Club
- 11th November – Wolverhampton – Slade Rooms
- 12th November – Bristol – Marble Factory
- 13th November – Cardiff – The Globe
- 14th November – London – The Dome