Miami, FL deathgrind quartet Maruta have announced a UK/European tour this summer. The dates, kick off in Liverpool, UK on June 25th and run until July 11th at the Obscene Extreme Festival in the Czech Republic. A complete listing of dates is available below.
Additionally, Maruta have premiered their face-ripping, seizure inducing new music video for “Hope Smasher”, the lead single from their forthcoming new full-length Remain Dystopian.
The band commented on the upcoming run:
We are all stoked to make it back overseas and play for you splendid European grind freaks! We will be debuting a lot of new material live, and well as some choice cuts from the first 2 albums. Cheers and come hang out with us!
Named after a special project during World War II in which the Imperial Japanese Army used human beings for torturous scientific experiments, the newest phase in Maruta’s modus operandi comes in the form of their fourth LP, and first for Relapse, Remain Dystopian. Delivering seventeen demanding and damaging tracks in under twenty-eight minutes, the album is made all the more dangerous with the assistance of contracted outside henchmen for the multiple-studio recording of the album – including drums with Pig Destroyer’s Scott Hull and vocals with Torche’s Jonathan Nuñez — with additional torment tactics provided by Pig Destroyer’s J.R. Hayes, Agoraphobic Nosebleed’s Jay Randall, and Tomas Lindberg of At The Gates.
- Jun 25 Liverpool, UK Maguires Pizza
- Jun 26 Bristol, UK The Red Lion
- Jun 27 London, UK The Unicorn
- Jun 28 Kortrijk, BE The Pit’s
- Jun 29 Bordeaux, FR Les Runes
- Jun 30 Toulouse, FR Les Pavillons Sauvages
- Jul 01 Bilbao, SP Stage Live
- Jul 02 Madrid, SP TBA
- Jul 03 Barcelona, SP TBA
- Jul 04 Turin, IT TBA
- Jul 05 Brescia, IT Circolo Colony
- Jul 06 Budapest, HU Dürer Kert
- Jul 07 Brno, CZ RC Brooklyn
- Jul 08 Halle, DE Reil 78
- Jul 09 TBA
- Jul 10 Potsdam, DE Black Fleck
- Jul 11 Trutnov, CZ Obscene Extreme