High flying South Wales rock crew The Dirty Youth head out on the road with UK rocksters INME and release their eagerly anticipated new album, Gold Dust, on Monday 11th May through Transcend Music (see our review here).
The Dirty Youth have built up an army of devoted followers. The quintet’s impressive accolades already include successful UK & European tours with Korn, The Rasmus, Heaven’s Basements and Reckless Love, multiple Download Festival appearances, seven million YouTube views, fifty thousand fans on Facebook, and the honour of playing alongside Bruce Springsteen and Paul McCartney at Hyde Park. The band have also picked up critical acclaim from many quarters for their debut album Red Light Fix, which racked up extensive praise from Kerrang!, Metal Hammer, Big Cheese Magazine, Kerrang! Radio and Rock Sound.
The Dirty Youth recently completed a highly successful European tour with Fozzy, who are fronted by best-selling author and WWE superstar Chris Jericho. The band are now set to hit the road again in May, as main support to INME. Catch the rising rock combo at:
- Monday 4 May – Manchester Sound Control
- Tuesday 5 May – Glasgow Audio
- Wednesday 6 May – Liverpool Arts Club
- Thursday 7 May – Cardiff The Globe
- Friday 8 May – Bristol Exchange
- Sunday 10 May – London Borderline
- Monday 11 May – Milton Keynes Crauford Arms
- Tuesday 12 May – Nottingham Rock City Basement
- Wednesday 13 May – Norwich Waterfront Studio
- Thursday 14 May – Reading Bowery District
- Friday 15 May – Wolverhampton Slade Rooms