Eldorado (a Band of the Day quite some time ago) is a rock band that has been forged by the scenarios of different countries in its constant tours. The strength of the bands of 60/70, the connection to emotions all mixed with a current sound can be felt in their shows and albums. The instrumentation, psychedelia, rock, letters, improvisation and quality of expression, perfectly describe this band, that fills with emotion all its music.
Of all the albums released by Eldorado, Babylonia Haze (English) / Karma Generator (Spanish) is probably the most influenced by the months on the road. The live evolution of the band has been the germ of the ten songs that constitute the album, arisen from improvisations and developments with psychedelic vocation, vague ideas that end up being rotund and the unconscious quest of new landscapes. All of it with the stage as a permanent witness.
They’re touring Europe this year and fitting in a good number of dates on our little island:
- Friday 1/05 – Bournemouth – The Anvil
- Saturday 2/05 – Bolton – Railway
- Sunday 3/05 – Altrincham – Old Market Tavern
- Monday 4/05 – Stockport – Live Stockport
- Thursday 7/05 – Edinburgh – Bannermans
- Saturday 9/05 – Evesham – The Iron Road
- Sunday 10/05 – Wisbech – Elme Hall Sunday Rock and Blues Club