Bringing their explosive sound to stages across England this March and April, Sheffield’s alt/metal-core outfit Inherit The Stars release details of their Beyond The Beacons Tour.
Since delivering their genre pushing and acclaimed debut album We Were Made To Walk The Skies in 2013, the South Yorkshire quartet now featuring Daniel Jefferys (Vox), Chris Brayshaw (Guitar) Lewis Wild (Bass) and Theo Egginton (Drums) have continued to maintain the bands presence as one of Britain’s finest emerging and innovative rock/metal acts.
Returning to collaborate with producer/mixer Jim Pinder (Treehouse Studios, UK) during 2014, the band took their amalgamation of metal, post-hardcore, pop -punk, alternative rock and electronica – one step further to create their Beyond The Beacons EP. With the EP’s release receiving acclamation and support from the likes of Kerrang! Radio, Big Cheese and Rock Sound Magazine etc, Inherit The Stars have evolved from being regional underground heroes to ploughing their way to fast becoming an established act, both within the UK and beyond.
- 27th March – Lincoln Imp – Scunthorpe
- 28th March – Lounge 41 – Workington
- 29th March – O’Riley’s – Hull
- 31st March – The Shed – Leicester
- 1st April – Corporation – Sheffield
- 2nd April – The Bierkeller – Manchester
- 3rd April – Dublin Castle – London
- 4th April – The Green Room – Stevenage
- 8th April – Social Bar – Doncaster
- 9th April – The Roadhouse – Birmingham (with A Higher Demise & Circle Of Reason)
- 10th April – The Carlisle – Hastings (with Circle Of Reason)
- 11th April – Alma Inn – Bolton
- 12th April – Portland Arms – Cambridge