Ginger Wildheart is really excited to put 20 years of being a professional rock n roll songwriter into spoken word and live performance: from the first Wildhearts album to the award winning 555%.
It’s not a pretty story, but there is plenty of drama and a happy ending.
You’ll laugh, you’ll cry and, through it all, you’ll sing.
- Friday 10th April – Nottingham, Arts Theatre
- Saturday 11th April – Birmingham Old Rep Theatre
- Friday 17th April – Norwich Puppet Theatre
- Saturday 18th April – Leeds City Varieties
- Friday 24th April – Dublin, The Sugar Club
- Sunday 26th April – London Leicester Square Theatre
- Friday 1st May – Glasgow Eastwood Park Theatre
- Saturday 2nd May – Newcastle upon Tyne – The Mining Institute
- Friday 8th May – Coalville (Leicestershire) Century Theatre
- Saturday 9th May – Manchester Dancehouse Theatre
- Friday 15th May – Newquay, The Lane Theatre
- Saturday 16th May – Weston-Super-Mare Blakehay Theatre