Not afraid of hitting the road, The Lion And The Wolf is doing what he does best, and taking his show on tour throughout the UK in February 2015.
The Lion And The Wolf also kicks off a string of 9 shows through Germany, commencing this evening in Unna @ Spatz & Wal.
With his new, critically acclaimed album, “Symptoms”, in tow, The Lion And The Wolf (Thomas George, in real life) is taking to the road for 3+ weeks, which will see him visit every corner of the UK on his travels [yup, I know every venue listed is in England, but there are half a dozen dates still being arranged, so hopefully they will include the other home nations – Mosh].
His heartfelt and melancholic songwriting has seen Thomas rapidly gaining fans all over the continent, and with his DIY touring mentality, which saw him play well over 120 shows in 2014, 2015 looks set to be even bigger and better for The Lion And The Wolf.
- Sat 31.01 – Lenton, Stephen’s House
- Sun 01.02 – Nottingham, Chameleon Cafe
- Tue 03.02 – Manchester, Gullivers
- Wed 04.02 – London, The Waiting Room
- Fri 06.02 – Leicester, The Looking Glass
- Sat 07.02 – Bristol, Brook’s House
- Sun 08.02 – Plymouth, Dave’s House
- Tue 10.02 – Frome, Cheese And Grain
- Thu 12.02 – Sheffield, TBA
- Fri 13.02 – Chester, The Compass
- Sat 14.02 – Leeds, Santiago Bar
- Sun 15.02 – Huddersfield, Birkby Manor
- Tue 17.02 – Southampton, Joiners
- Wed 18.02 – Ipswich, The Wine Bar
- Fri 20.02 – High Wycombe, Phoenix
- Sat 21.02 – Brighton – Sticky Mikes Frog Bar
- Mon 23.02 – Eastbourne, Buskers Bar