The rather excellent Electric River (who I interviewed when they opened for Lit recently) are touring again supporting Toseland. To celebrate, they’re launching another single, “Keep the Engine Burning”, the video for which you can see down below.
Their album, The Faith & Patience, is – frankly – one of the best straight rock albums I’ve heard in a long time, so if that’s your kind of music you really should check them out.
- Sun 21st – Portsmouth (Wedgewood Rooms)- w/Toseland
- Mon 22nd- Bristol (The Fleece) – w/Toseland
- Wed 24th – Glasgow (Stereo Cafe Bar) – w/Toseland
- Thurs 25th – Aberdeen (The Tunnels) – w/Toseland
- Friday 26th – Gateshead (The Blackbull)
- Sat 27th – Nottingham (Rock City Basement) -w/Toseland
- Sun 28th – Wolverhampton (Slade Rooms) -w/Toseland
- Mon 29th – Cambridge (The Portland Arms) -w/Toseland
- Tues 30th – Manchester (Academy 3) -w/Toseland
- Weds 1st – Keighley (The Gassienda)
- Thurs 2nd – Northampton (The Roadmender)-w/Toseland
- Fri 3rd – London (The Barfly)- Headline show