Following three sold out intimate shows to mark the start of their 30th anniversary, The Quireboys will embark on a 5 month world tour which will commence with a long awaited return to The US & Canada early August.
They will be back mid November for the UK leg, which goes on sale this weekend. Expect new material from the forthcoming Black Eyed Sons, triple pack, rarities plus all the classics.
Special guests for the UK, will be Hispanic Blues Rock legends, Vargas Blues Band, who have recently signed to The Quireboys label, Off Yer Rocka Recordings.
UK dates are:
- 15th November: The Tivoli, Buckley
- 16th November: Academy3, Manchester
- 20th November: The Garage, Glasgow
- 21st November: The Limelight, Belfast
- 23rd November: The Riverside, Newcastle
- 26th November: O2 Academy, Islington, London
- 28th November: Rescue Rooms, Nottingham
- 29th November: The Corporation, Sheffield
- 30th November: Thekla, Bristol
- The Quireboys – 30th anniversary album release (moshville.co.uk)