In the run-up to its release on November 18th, Metallica are releasing a new video for each track from Hardwired… To Self-Destruct every two hours via various media websites worldwide. The first video, “Dream No More” (directed by Tom Kirk) will appear through Gshow Global, a Brazilian outlet.
We’ll add direct links as and when we’re able. Gshow seem to be late with their premiere but Metallica are banging then up on Youtube as well.
The schedule is as below (all times GMT, adjusted from the US EST times we were sent!):
- 17:00 – “Dream No More” (Directed by Tom Kirk) – Gshow Globo, Brazil
- 19:00 – “Confusion” (Directed by Claire Marie Vogel) – Rolling Stone, USA
- 21:00 – “ManUNkind” (Directed by Jonas Åkerlund) – Bravewords, Canada
- 23:00 – “Now That We’re Dead” (Directed by Herring & Herring) – Pitchfork, USA
Thursday, November 17
- 01:00 – “Here Comes Revenge” (Directed by Jessica Cope) – Triple M, Australia
- 03:00 – “Am I Savage” (Directed by Herring & Herring) – Ro69.JP (Rockin’ On), Japan
- 05:00 – “Halo On Fire” (Directed by Herring & Herring) – BiLD / Metal Hammer, Germany
- 07:00 – “Murder One” (Directed by Robert Valley) – Le Parisian, France
- 09:00 – “Spit Out The Bone” (Directed by Phil Mucci) – NME, England
- 11:00 – “Lords of Summer” (Directed by Brett Murray) – Aftonbladet, Sweden
New songs and their videos will premiere right up to when the clock turns over at midnight in New Zealand, where the first official copy of the new album will be available worldwide. The videos – shot around the globe – will give fans the opportunity to hear the long awaited Metallica album two days ahead of its official November 18th release via Blackened Recordings.
Directors for the videos include: Jonas Åkerlund, who originally worked with the band on “Turn The Page” and “Whiskey In The Jar,” album package photographers Herring and Herring, Colin Hakes (“Hardwired”), Clark Eddy (“Atlas Rise,” and countless “Making of . . .” clips), Tom Kirk (“Moth Into Flame”), Claire Marie Vogel, Jessica Cope, Rob Valley, Phil Mucci, and Metallica’s very own videographer Brett Murray. The forthcoming clips follow the previously released videos for “Hardwired”, “Moth Into Flame”, and “Atlas, Rise”.
The album can be pre-ordered on Amazon in the following formats (sponsored links support our site): [amazon text=download&asin=B01M0LI4SG] / [amazon text=download (deluxe)&asin=B01LZMEOWV] / [amazon text=CD&asin=B01KOHMOIO] / [amazon text=CD box set&asin=B01KOHOD7O] / [amazon text=vinyl&asin=B01KOHPOAE] / [amazon text=vinyl deluxe box set&asin=B00U4OAO58]