Wolfpack 44 is a supergroup featuring members of Dark Funeral, Kult ov Azazel, The Electric Hellfire Club, Coven and Demonic Christ to create a form of shocking industrialized black metal. Their sophomore album has been confirmed for release this Friday, May 13th.
Their brand of black metal is laced with industrial touches, forward-thinking experimentation, and all round demented improvisations. Founder and member of The Electric Hellfire Club, Ricktor Ravensbruck, teams up with Julian Xes of Kult ov Azazel to create an invigorating, pulsating and sizzling form of extreme metal that’s shaking the foundation of the style.
Featuring high profile guest appearances from members of Dark Funeral (Lord Ahriman and Chaq Mol), Demonic Christ (Dana Duffey), Jinx Dawson (Coven), and also The Electric Hellfire Club (Rev Thomas Thorn), the album is unique in its vision as well as execution. It’s a new breed of metal music propagating the satanic sounds and Wolfpack 44 are leading the way over here. ‘The Scourge’ will go down as an unforgettable album this year, what with its distinct, bold riffing and experimentation, not to mention the vicious brain-altering hooks and catchy choruses.
Ravensbrück: guitars, bass, electronics
Xes: vocals, guitars
Sorath: live bass
Grandier: live drums
1. The Wolf is Loose – Intro
2. The Black March
3. Rituale Romanum (ft. Dana Duffey from Demonic Christ)
4. Dark Mountain (ft. Rev Thomas Thorn from The Electric Hellfire Club)
5. Chamber of Nightmares (ft. Lord Ahriman and Chaq Mol from Dark Funeral)
6. The 18th Enochian Key
7. By Serpents Beguiled
8. To the Devil a Daughter (ft. Jinx Dawson from Coven)
9. Iron Dream
10. The Enemy Below (ft. Rev Thomas Thorn from The Electric Hellfire Club)
Wolfpack 44: facebook