Another week, another band gets ripped off by thieving shits who ought to have their fingers broken if they’re caught (harsh, perhaps, but I’ve been burgled before so…). Below is a list of the kit stolen and I’ve attached the images that the band posted to their facebook page.
Muskets will be printing some new t-shirt for sale, and the cash will go towards helping them replace the stolen gear. They have promised they will still be fulfilling all live dates and commitments in the meantime.
Gear stolen includes:
- Gretsch Catalina Club kit, Walnut Glaze finish: (18″ kick, 14″ floor tom, all in Protection racket cases, labeled with Joe Phillips’ address and info etc)
- Zildjian cymbals: (13″ K Hi Hats, 22″ K Crash Ride, 23″ A Sweet Ride, 24″ K Light Ride, encased in a Ahead Armour Deluxe cymbal bag)
- 14 x 6.5 Tiki Drums snare, Protection racket snare case (Hand-made by Joe, irreplaceable – pretty lame)
- DW 9000 Single kick pedal (encased in a protection racket kick pedal case)
- Hardcase HN4W40 Hardware Case (with DW 9000 series 2-legged hi-hat stand, DW 9000 series snare stand, unbranded straight stand, Mapex round drum stool)
- Fender Supersonic 22 guitar head amp
- Orange 2×12 closed back, guitar cab
- Ashdown MAG 300H bass head
- Unbranded upright bass cab