Throwing their gargantuan guitar riffs and made-for-radio choruses into the pot, the band have created a shining example of how huge a three-piece can sound. “Renegade” was again produced by Jamie Evans (Mexicolas) and mixed by Ade Bushby (Foo Fighters/Muse) and demonstrates why Reigning Days are being tipped as the rock band to watch out for in 2016.
The brand new single follows “Friendly Fire“, the blistering track that was released at the end of last year to high critical acclaim. After a video premiere on Kerrang, the track leapt straight into the Top 10 in the Kerrang! Charts and Scuzz TV charts as well as numerous radio playlists, including Planet Rock, gaining spins on the Radio 1 Rock Show.
Reigning Days are set to hit the road later this month with a 13-date tour across the UK, supporting fellow up-and-coming rockers RavenEye. The band will also be embarking on additional headline shows, plus an intimate performance at London’s Black Heart in Camden supporting Highly Suspect.
The three-piece, made up of Dan Steer, Jonny Finnis and Joe Sansome, recently gave a hugely well-received performance at this year’s CMJ SESAC Showcase in New York. Prior to that, they spent the last 18 months honing their sound and have notched up some impressive main stage international appearances including festivals in Russia, India, Poland, America and the UK. Support slots with the likes of Lower Than Atlantis, Enter Shikari and The 1975 have cemented their live credentials.
With early support from Radio 1 as well as KROQ in the US, Reigning Days are poised to smash through this year.
Reigning Days Live Dates:
- 22nd January – Milton Keynes, MK11 Kiln Farm**
- 23rd January – Manchester, Rebellion**
- 28th January – Oxford, The Haven Club**
- 29th January – Cardiff, Fuel Club**
- 30th January – Exeter, The Cavern
- 31st January – Leicester, The Musician**
- 2nd February – Bristol, The Exchange
- 4th February – Norwich, Waterfront Studio**
- 5th February – Chester, Live Rooms
- 6th February – Worcester, Marrs Bar**
- 8th February – London, The Black Heart (supporting Highly Suspect)
- 11th February – St Albans, The Horn**
- 12th February – Sheffield, Greystones**
- 13th February – Birmingham, The Sunflower Lounge