“Bonfire”, was produced by Tim Larcombe (Lana Del Rey, Halsey) and mixed by Dan Grech (Wolf Alice, Circa Waves), and is a frantically-paced, guitar-driven anthem and adramatic statement of intent from a band with wide-eyed, bottomless potential and the ambition to go all the way.
With an abundance of youthful energy but the determination to make a striking first impression, the band shut themselves off from the outside world for a year, spending every minute together crafting a sound and live show that is far beyond their years.
Hitting the ground running, The Hunna’s first taste of life on the road will be touring alongside label mates Coasts, and includes a date at London’s iconic Shepherds Bush Empire. Not bad for their debut London show!
2016 will see The Hunna deliver on their potential with non-stop touring and some of the freshest and most exciting music to delight the ears of fans across the UK.
Tour dates (supporting Coasts):
- October 15th – Cambridge, Junction
- October 16th – Nottingham, Rescue Rooms
- October 17th – Newcastle, O2 Academy 2
- October 20th – Leeds, The Wardrobe
- October 22nd – Manchester, Gorilla
- October 24th – Birmingham, Library at The Institute
- October 27th – London, Shepherds Bush Empire
- October 28th – Norwich, Waterfront
- October 30th – Brighton, Concorde 2
- October 31st – Bristol, The Marble Factory
- November 1st – Southampton, Engine Rooms
- October 18th – Glasgow, Stereo
- October 23rd – Sheffield, Leadmill