Love this promotional idea from Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes for their new album, Blossom, which is out on August 14th. Tons of pre-order links are on their website.
Guitarist Dean coded a nifty little arcade game called Rattlesnake. Play it and the highest score on their leaderboard on August 21st wins a copy of the album – personally painted by Frank to match the game – on vinyl. Regular vinyl, CDs and t-shirts are being given away as well.
Frank’s high score during testing before they reset everything was 1300, just to give you a target.
If you’re Down South (and, yes, that includes Nottingham as far as we’re concerned), there’s a handful of live dates to tempt you as well:
- 16/08 Banquet Records, Kingston, UK (TICKETS)
- 16/08 Empire Records, St. ALBANS, UK (TICKETS IN STORE)
- 17/08 Rough TRADE, NOTTINGHAM, UK (TICKETS)
- 18/08 THE BORDERLINE, LONDON, UK (SOLD OUT)
- 19/10 ROUGH TRADE, LONDON, UK (TICKETS)