Denver blackened doom heathens, Primitive Man, will release a special 12” EP next month via Relapse Recordings. Fittingly titled Home Is Where The Hatred Is the four track slab was tracked at Flatline Audio by Dave Otero (Cephalic Carnage, Catheter, Cobalt, etc.) and delivers thirty-one heinous minutes of nihilistic, feedback-doused audio atrocities brimming with gnarled riff torrents and enough fury to level a nation. Home Is Where The Hatred Is is limited to 750 copies on black standard gram wax and 250 copies on silver standard gram wax.
Get sad with the EP trailer featuring opening track, “Loathe,” below.
- Bag Man
- A Marriage with Nothingness
In related news, Primitive Man will wage war upon the UK this Spring with a short run of live abrasions. Slated to commence on March 30th in London, the band will consume seven cities with their traumatic odes, with the run coming to a halt in Edinburgh on April 4th. All dates also feature Sea Bastard.
- 3/30/2015 Unicorn – London
- 3/31/2015 TBA – Nottingham
- 4/01/2015 Roadhouse – Manchester
- 4/02/2015 South Sea Live – Sheffield
- 4/03/2015 South Sea Live – Newcastle
- 4/04/2015 Audio – Glasgow
- 4/05/2015 Bannermans – Edinburgh