Orden Ogan recently released the dark fantasy / wild west themed Gunmen. In support, they’ll be hitting the UK for two dates in November – the 7th at the O2 Islington (London) and the 8th at Manchester’s Rebellion. Both dates are with Rhapsody of Fire so there’s plenty of metal going down on those nights!
We’ve been offered a place on the guest list for you and a friend for either gig (one pair for Manchester, one pair for London) and a box set (CD/DVD) of the album to give away in the run-up in one of our famous, easy-to-enter competitions.
To be put into the editor-in-chief’s mug for a chance to win, answer the following stupidly easy question:
What animal features on the cover of the new album, Gunmen?
Simply drop us an email at *protected email* and message us your name along with the answer and which gig you want to attend. That bit’s important.
Terms and conditions:
- Deadline for entries is midday on Friday 29th September, 2017.
- One entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 or over just in case of any venue restrictions.
- Only entries sent to the email address above will be counted.
- We’ll need your real name to put on the guest list.
- Correct entries will be pulled from a hat/mug/similar thing after the names are written on bits of paper (hi-tech, eh?), and the winner informed by email later that day. Or the day after if I get caught up in celebrating my mum-in-law’s birthday
- In the case that a winner doesn’t respond within 24 hours, a second draw will be made and so on.
- Your details will be passed on to the promoter purely for the purpose of contacting you and arranging your gig entry/postal delivery of your album and for no other purpose.
- Editor’s decision is final. Prize consists of the pair of tickets and the album. No cash alternative. Why do they always say that in rules? If you want to win money you’d buy a lottery ticket. Duh.
- No correspondence will be entered into. Whatever the hell that means. But it won’t be, whatever it is.
- Why are you still reading this? Get your entry in!