Bowling For Soup frontman Jaret Reddick hits the UK shortly for a slew of acoustic dates where he’ll be telling tales as well as twanging strings. We’ve been offered a pair of tickets for any of the dates to give away to a lucky reader, so get your quiz hats on for the question coming up shortly…
Support on all dates comes from the wonderful Lounge Kittens, so for those of you coughing up for tickets, you’re getting great value for money – laughs as well as great songs from both acts.
- Wednesday 13th – Glasgow – O2 ABC2
- Thursday 14th – Leeds – Key Club
- Friday 15th – Brighton – Concorde
- Saturday 16th – Bristol – Thekl
- Sunday 17th – Nottingham – Rescue Rooms
- Monday 18th – Wolverhampton – Slade Rooms
- Tuesday 19th – Newcastle – Riverside
- Wednesday 20th – Manchester – Gorilla
- Thursday 21st – London – Islington Assembly Hall
VIP tickets will also be available for all shows. For information on the VIP tickets please visit the Bowling For Soup website.
To be put into the editor-in-chief’s mug for a chance to win a pair of tickets, answer the following stupidly easy question:
What year did Bowling For Soup sing about, specifically the one “way before Nirvana”?
Simply go to the “Contact” page, select “Competition Entry” from the subject drop-down and message us your details along with the answer and which gig you want to attend. That bit’s important.
Terms and conditions:
- Deadline for entries is midday on Friday 8th September, 2017.
- One entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 or over just in case of any venue restrictions.
- Only entries sent via the contact page linked above will be counted.
- We’ll need your real name to put on the guest list.
- Correct entries will be pulled from a hat/mug/similar thing after the names are written on bits of paper (hi-tech, eh?), and the winner informed by email later that day. Or the day after if I get caught up in celebrating my mum-in-law’s birthday
- In the case that a winner doesn’t respond within 24 hours, a second draw will be made and so on.
- Your details will be passed on to the promoter purely for the purpose of contacting you and arranging your gig entry and for no other purpose.
- Editor’s decision is final. Prize consists of the pair of tickets. No cash alternative. Why do they always say that in rules? If you want to win money you’d buy a lottery ticket. Duh.
- No correspondence will be entered into. Whatever the hell that means. But it won’t be, whatever it is.
- Why are you still reading this? Get your entry in!