Thanks to the lovely people at Universal and Eagle Rock, we have a spanking new, still-in-the-shrinkwrap copy of the new DVD KISS Rocks Nevada to give away. We reviewed it yesterday and it’s a cracking way to sit back and enjoy yourself at a KISS gig without forking out for the plane fair to Nevada – and the DVD includes the bonus acoustic set that’s not on the regular CD.
Now, of course, we can’t just give this away so there’s the usual question and answer challenge! To stand a chance of winning the DVD, answer the following questions and follow the instructions below!
Danko Jones is convinced that a member of KISS died in a car crash in 1978. Which one?
Simply go to the “Contact” page, select “Competition Entry” from the subject drop-down and message us your details along with the answer. Dig around on our website and you can find the answer ;)
RULES AND STUFF:
- Deadline for entries is midday on Thursday 25th August.
- One entry per person.
- Entry only open to people with a UK address for us to post it to.
- Only entries sent via the contact page linked above will be counted.
- Correct entries will be pulled from a hat/mug/similar thing after the names are written on bits of paper (hi-tech, eh?), and the winner informed by email later that day.
- Editor’s decision is final. No cash alternatives – or any other alternatives, not even hugs or little bags of sweeties. Prize consists of the DVD (which is unrated and “region 0” so should play on any player worldwide) and postage to anywhere within the UK.